Wednesday, March 08, 2006

National Get Over It Day

Today on GMA they announced that tomorrow has been declared National Get Over It day. You can read more about it if you click here I copied the follwing from the website.

Get Over It Day is a new holiday taking place on March 9th (exactly midway between Valentine's Day and April Fool's Day) because EVERYONE has SOMETHING to get over! (regardless of what - or whom - "it" may be for you).
GET OVER:
Failed relationships
Ex-boyfriends or Ex-girlfriends
Fears or anxieties
Bad habits
Embarassing experiences
Insecurities
Unrequited love
Anything/everything you're struggling to move on from!(you know, the stuff your friends are tired of hearing you talk about all the time?)

I thought it was a good holiday to have. Today's question is what do you need to "get over" on this new holiday tomorrow? I probably have a lot but I should really get over my addiction to stupid reality TV shows. But after the finale of Project Runway tonight there will be one less show at least! (And yes Santino is still my favorite. I have liked him since day one and I still do. Look at me, I am so involved in reality TV, is it really possible for me to get over.....maybe not......maybe I need to resolve that dream for National Wishful Thinking Day.)

5 comments:

Mom I said...

Ricks favorite song is "Get Over It". So he'll really appreciate this holiday. I'll be sure an tell him about it. He'll probably want to wear a button or something proclaiming it. I'm sure there's something I need to "get over" but I don't want to dredge it up in my memory, because then I'll just have to get over it tomorrow. And by the way, speaking of reality shows, I heard that the bachelor and Sarah already split up. So sad. Love ya

Rachel said...

I'm right there with you I watch alot of Reality T.V. There's other things to, but I'm not sure of the best one.

Anonymous said...

This may not come as a shock as usual, but I am still trying to get over the breakup of my marriage. I did not see this day coming at all. The minute we move back home, he dumps the kids and me as if we never existed. I am devasted. With this day, I plan on focusing more on my children. Forget the man who can treat them that way. -April

Lor K said...

I need to get over the fact that I am gaining weight and I am going to gain some more. I'm pregnant. It has to happen right.

Krista said...

I have several things I could use this day for. However, "getting over it" is easier said than done. Does this day come along with any therapy? haha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails