Monday, March 13, 2006

Quitting Vices

Due to circumstances beyond our control we no longer have cable TV in the living room and we may soon lose it in our bedroom. Instead of deciding to pay for it I decided it is my vice and I need to quit it. So in it's place I have come up with a list of other things I can do in its place.
1. Watch shows on ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX
2. Read more
3. Get a fish.....but it will never replace Botox
4. Get NETFLIX
5. Finally print out and arrange photos for the past year
6. Finish our wedding scrapbook
7. Sharpen my cooking skills
8. Do pilates
9. Learn to fall asleep to Oprah at 11 pm instead of Nick at Nite
10. Make more lists
11. Clean more

I should do most of those things anyway but we'll see. Until cable goes away in the bedroom though I reckon I will still succomb to my vice and give in to shows like The Real World and 8th and Ocean. You can see in the pic that my neice Violet already has a vice....chocolate. Today's question is what is your vice?

2 comments:

ktsdad said...

I'm with Violet - I always try to eat a little meal with my chocolate (and nuts)!

Krista said...

I don't have cable. I only ever had it during college. I thought life without it would be a lot worse than it is. However, you'll soon find your time being filled with other things and wonder how you ever had time to watch all those shows in the first place. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails