Monday, April 10, 2006

Weekend Update

We didn't do anything on Friday night. I think I just read and Ryan played his game. On Saturday we tried to do the Welcome Wagon but none of the addresses existed and some were in a gated community--so we get 36 cookies. I ordered my bridesmaid dress for Kelly's wedding. Ole Sal was in town with her fiance for a wedding so we all got to go out to eat at Chili's with the old gang. That was fun. We hadn't done that in a long time. Then Ryan and I spontaneously decided to go see a movie. We saw Lucky Number Slevin. I knew absolutely nothing about it. Ryan had seen a preview and said it looked good. All I knew was Josh Hartnett was in it and I have a not so secret crush on him--but I waited to tell Ryan that AFTER the movie. It's rated "R" for every reason a movie is rated R but we enjoyed it. It has lots of plot twists. I finished my book "The Solace of Leaving Early" by Haven Kimmel. It was very good and I got another one of her books yesterday along with Memoirs of a Geisha. My number was finally up and I got it in LARGE PRINT. So it looks like I am reading more than I am. Yesterday was BK night and we had good mexican potluck. Tonight I am hoping to watch that Moses movie on ABC. I need a haircut. I have no question of the day, but you can comment and ask me one if you are so inclined to.

5 comments:

Mom I said...

Are you going to let Ry give you your haircut?

Ryan and Katie said...

no I will not be going to my husband for anymore beautification. I believe I will use Sister Sharon's hair cutter, Carlos.

US Weekly said...

What is your favorite Easter Candy? I like Starburst Jelly Beans and Dove Chocolate is always a favorite.

Ryan and Katie said...

I like those malted milk balls shaped like eggs. Ryan's of course is Cadbury Cream Eggs.

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info
» »

Related Posts with Thumbnails