Thursday, July 06, 2006

Bragadocious

Here are some pics I recently got of my adorable neices and nephews. I have to post them because they are just too cute and I am just too proud! I also posted pics from our weekend at the bottom.

Quite possibly the cutest picture ever. I think Violet might just like having a little sister!

Hazel smiling for the camera. Look at that hair!!

George is playing "pizza man" which is what he wants to be when he grows up.

Nolan helping in the garden.

Kira, me and Krista at a friendly little get together Matty Tat Tat had.
Here we are with the Youngs finishing our lovely shift at the Fling Thing.

2 comments:

April said...

Wow you can really see the head of hair on Hazel. She is beautiful. Your other neices and nephews are getting big as well. I had to go back and look at your old posts to see just how much of a change in the past year. Time really does fly fast. Hard for me to believe Gavin will be 3 on the 18th :/

I hope you 2 have a good day. Later

ktsdad said...

Well, from what I can see of the Isenberg genes and from what I know about the Bloomingburg genes, we should have some really cute grandchildren (no hurry!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails