Monday, July 17, 2006

Easy Silence

The easy silence that you make for me
It's ok when there's nothing more to say to me
And the peaceful quiet you create for me
And the way you keep the world at bay for me
The way you keep the world at bay for me

Lately (as many of you already know) I have been super stressed. I know Ryan gets sick of listening to my countless worries and problems, but he tries his best to calm me and bring me back to sanity. And he does a wonderful job. Every time I hear the song at the top I am reminded just how thankful I am of him. He might already know that, since I sing it to him just about daily, but now he will definitely know and so will the rest of my faithful readers.

8 comments:

ktsdad said...

And I say, once again, if there ever was a perfect soul mate for you, you found him!

His appreciative father-in-law!

erin p said...

You guys are just so sweet!! I am so glad you have each other!!

lauren and brad said...

i love love.

JayJenny said...

What a beautiful picture and a beautiful post. Thanks for sharing!

April said...

You guys are absolutely amazing for each other.

Mom I said...

I'm glad my sweet son found someone who loves him like you do, Katie. And I'm happy to know that growing up around a bunch of females has paid off. Ry has many years of experience with stressed out emotional females. Love you guys.

kmom said...

Great tribute to Ryan!

Sally Royse said...

I love you Katie and Ryan. Sorry to hear things have been so stressful. Hopefully they will get better soon! I miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails