Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Missions Dinner

This Sunday was the Missions Dinner before our big contribution day next Sunday and I was in charge of decorating a gym with 60 tables for the occassion. It really didn't take long at all to build the centerpieces because I had wonderful helpers. The placemats describing different missionaries had already been cut out the week before so we just had to put them out. Then the families could take them (and the apples) home. Although we did have quite a few leftover apples. We also had leftover catering from Zio's which everyone at my workplace is enjoying :) Today's question is if you lived in another country what country would you like to live in? I think Australia or New Zealand would be fun but I also loved Scotland and Ireland.

8 comments:

April said...

First I have to say that I love the centerpieces.

If I had to choose a country,hhmm, maybe England. Although I do have friends who live in Greece that can show me around the cool places. I'm an indecisive person.

April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie M said...

I would love to live in Italy for a while. I love the food and it seems like such a beautiful place. But first I'd have to learn Italian. Love you guys!

lauren and brad said...

Well, I must say the decorating at your dinner was fabulous! good job katie! I am one of those people that would live anywhere my friends and family are...so if i could wrap everyone up and carry them with me i would live in 1. a caribbean island in a hut on the beach 2. paris, france 3. a small village in spain 4. florence, italy
xoxo

Mom I said...

BEAUTIFUl job on the table settings. Do you need some ideas on how to use up apples before they go bad? I just don't know where I'd move if I didn't live in the US. I think I'll just hang out here till I get to go to my new home with my new body someday. I don't think I'll have to learn another language in heaven like I would if I moved to another country. Love ya, Mom

kmom said...

YOur table decorations turned out great. I might like to live in Switzerland if I could get used to the cold. The scenery seems beautiful and the country is politically neutral I think.

Mr. T said...

I would like to move to Japan. I spent six weeks there once and absolutely loved the culture and food there.

Rara in Australia said...

Australia...by far the best of them all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails