Monday, August 07, 2006

Wedding Weekend: part 1

Gas to Naperville, IL: circa $120
Buying Ryan a new wedding outfit (his was forgotten in OKC): $75
Watching Lil' Debbie do the Electric Slide: priceless

Our trip this weekend was great but pretty exhausting. I now have the flu and am contagious for 24 hours so I am not at work today. But the doctor says I will be all well by this weekend and can hold my neices and nephews all I want in Oregon. Ryan most likely has the flu too bc he feels the same achiness I do, but of course I can't get him to go to the doctor. My pics of the wedding aren't that great so I will have to post other ones when my parents finish their vacation and email them to me. The wedding was beautiful and so was the bride. I enjoyed spending time with the family although it was breif since I was mainly doing wedding things or traveling in a car the whole weekend. Here are a few of the pics I do haveMe and the bride at the rehearsal dinner.
Kelly and her step mom doing her make-up.Me and Ryan in his new clothese bought just before the wedding.Me and my sister. The dress really brings out my red eyes.My Uncle Brad and cousin Mary Kate doing the twist at the reception. Sadly I did not get a picture of Little Debbie dancing but you will have to trust me on that one. Don't worry all you C of C people....it was NOT lustful. Yes that is all of my hair at the end of the night and it still stayed pretty. It was pretty painful to take out all the bobby pins that were poked in my head like a pin cushion and it only took 5 shampoos to get all of the hairspray out. Who knows what creepy Ryan is doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just because it wasn't lustful, doesn't mean there wasn't something "wrong" with Uncle Brad doing the twist. You had to be there, but it was painful sight to behold.

And what is up with the nudie pics on the previous post? And I used to bathe/shower in that tub. Now I feel violated in some way.

Uncle Kevin

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I suggested the name for Ryan's "new wedding outfit" to be "CHOCOLATE THUNDER". (I noticed the pics are sans the dark brown tie.)

Uncle Kevin

April said...

Is this the same Kelly I met in MI way back when? If so, I cannot believe how much she looks like her mom. The wedding looks gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

Related Posts with Thumbnails