Monday, October 09, 2006

Rummikub

Well my parents came this weekend and we had a wonderful time. My dad is emailing me the pics so I don't have any to show you yet, but I do have a pic to show you of our new favorite game. This weekend we bought Rummikub. I had heard a lot of people that liked it talking about it, so we decided to test it out and played ALL weekend it seems. It's a lot like rummy, but with tiles. We also went shoe shopping since I am on my feet ALL day at my new job and need some comfortable dress shoes. Sadly there aren't too many dress shoes that are cute and supportive. I ended up not buying anything, but I am still on the lookout. Sorry I have been slacking on my posts. I'm hoping my life will calm down soon long enough for me to pause and blog more often. Today's question is have you played Rummikub? and do you know of any good orthopedic cute dress shoe brands?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've played Rummikub. It gets kind of addicting once you actually learn what you're doing. Let me know if you find any cute supportive shoes. I'm about to start clinical and am also in your situation. You might look at Dansko's. I think they have some dress shoes. That is the kind of nursing shoes I have...not that they are really that comfortable but other people really like them. Merrell's might also be good. love ya. Celeste

Mom I said...

Never played Rummikub but Round House Rummy is my favorite card game. As you know, I don't get a chance to play very many games but I love them. Glad you had a good time with your parents. Did ya get to watch very much HGTV? Good luck with the shoe shopping. Love ya, Mom I

Erin P said...

I LOVE Rummikub! In fact, some really cool people just got me the game!! But, I don't have any ideas on shoes. I would say Crocs but those aren't very dressy. I have some shoes called Bare Traps and they are SO comfy but they are open toed. But, I got them at Gordmans...Seeya TONIGHT :)

kmom said...

SAS is another brand you might look for. They have very few styles and are very expensive, but they are comfortable and are supposed to last a long time. My loafers and new sandles are that brand. We saw the Clarke brand that Mrs Erwin mentioned in the Penney's store in Searcy, Ark. They looked very comfortable and were expensive. Remember she had also suggested checking out the New Balance store in Edmond. Teachers are on their feet alot too. We had a great time visiting with you!

Sally said...

Jonathan and I are professional Rummikub players. We try to play at least once a month. I really love the game. Only it sucks when someone goes out before you even can lay down. Thats happened to me a couple of times!

I miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails