Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update: More Cancellations

Yes there were a total of 3 in all delaying me a whopping 44 hours, causing me to spend the night at an airport with about 5,000 other displaced passengers, miss my first day on the new job, and now have lost luggage. Why didn't the palm reader tell me about that! I'm running on 1.5 hours of sleep and am growing more and more worried as I remember all the things that were on that suitcase. I still had a great time though in NY and will post the pics later along with details of all the weird creatures I met during my 22 hour stay at the delightful O'Hare. I'm just a little too tired and wary to blog anymore about it at the present moment.

3 comments:

Mom I said...

SOOO glad you finally made it home safely. Sorry to hear about the luggage. Ry and Carrie have both experienced the lost luggage thing. Hope it gets back to you very soon. Good luck on your new job tomorrow. Can't wait to hear how it goes. Love ya

lauren and brad said...

i am so happy you are back! hip hip hooray!. i missed you terribly.

April said...

Sorry to hear you have luggage problems. I know when Johnny was in O'Hare, he also had delay issues. I know Ry is happy to have you home. Get a good nights rest and all will be well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails