Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I don't have any pictures to upload but I can promise you a very funny one in the future of Ryan and my parents preparing the turkey. This was my mom's first year to cook a turkey and she did very well. Ryan was given the duty of cutting it up. I helped but it was pretty gross and made me not want to eat it. But we got to make wishes on the wishbone which I had never done before. I won but I can't tell you my wish or it might not come true. Anyway we had a great feast with our grandparents and good naps afterward. It's cliche but what are you thankful for this holiday? I am thankful that we got to spend the holiday with family, that my dog (though going very blind) still loves me, and that I am getting to see my two lifelong bff's this weekend. Have a wonderful holiday weekend and don't get run over in black Friday traffic!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I got to see you too. I love you and miss you so much. Your dog is pitiful but entertaining. Celeste

Mom I said...

Missed you guys loads. But glad you had a great time this turkey day. Laura did a great job on her Thanksgiving dinner and we had a very nice time with Troys Dad and family. I may sound like a cliche too, but I am thankful for my family and especially that we are all healthy and happy. Love ya love ya love ya. Mom I

kmom said...

I didn't see this until today, Monday, along with the pic above. I had wrongly assumed there would be no blogs until you were back home. I'm thankful you, Ryan, and Amy had safe trips here and back. Thanks for coming. I'm thankful the turkey turned out well and none of us died from eating it. A trememdously huge thanks goes to Ryan for carving us lots of meat to eat off those confusing bones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails