Monday, January 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Beezo!

The picture didn't turn out very well, but this weekend we had a game night/surprise party for Ryan's bff Jonathan. We played Apples to Apples and a new game called Boxers or Briefs and ate birthday cake. It snowed on Saturday which made for another wonderful day of touring houses. Hopefully the next time we go out it will be nice weather. We did find 2 we liked but have many more to see. I had migraines all weekend long, so I wasn't in the best mood. I'm typing this at work on break and I don't have much else to say but I will try better on the next post :) Today's question is are you keeping up with your New Year's resolutions? Ryan and I are getting sloppy at reading daily, but we play catch up and still enjoy the class at church very much.

3 comments:

kmom said...

Migraine triggers can be weather and stress. I had some migraine problems this weekend too. So far I have not managed to meet my goal of exercising 4 times a week, but I have met my old goal of exercising 3 times a week. Maybe if I changed my goal to 5 times a week, I would get 4 times a week done. Each week is a new beginning.

Mom I said...

I can honestly say I've kept all my new year resolutions, because I didn't make any. It makes life easier, but not as fulfilling and productive. Mom I

lolo said...

sorry you felt bad...we had fun searching for refridgerators...and yes, i have kept my resolution so far. new job and house. i still haven't enrolled in a spanish class. but i have 11 months left! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails