Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Last night we had lots of fun at the Youngs ringing in the New Year with junk food, friends, and Pop Cranium. This morning we have been taking it easy watching the Rose Bowl parade. Oklahoma had 2 floats to celebrate the centennial this year. One of them featured a present that opened up and a man with a jet pack flew out and around for 30 seconds. I'm not sure what that has to do with our state (maybe they will be passing those out this year) but it was pretty cool. Here are pics from last night's shindig. (P.S. If anyone likes Puppy Chow I have a LOT leftover!)

5 comments:

lauren and brad said...

happy new year! i love the new blog look! way to go ryan! i also love the 2007 sign in the pic! did you get your kiss at midnight?

Erin C said...

Lovely pictures! Where did you get some of them? :) I'm glad we spent our New Years Eve with you guys - we had lots of fun! Even though Justin looks like a ghost, I know he had a good time :)

Mom I said...

Happy New Year Kiddos. Sounds like you had a fun time. I remember the days when Dad and I would stay out till all hours of the morning celebrating. Those were the days. We brought in the New Year snuggled in our nice warm bed with Violet asleep in the next room. I love puppy chow. But I guess I'll have to make my own if I want any. Love you guys. Mom I

kmom said...

Happy New Year! I enjoyed the Rose Bowl Parade on TV. Is puppy chow what Brenda brought at Christmas? How were the fireworks on Christmas Eve? I think I forgot to give Ryan a huge hug from his Mom, so Katie you can give him an extra one. Love you both!

kmom said...

Great picture of you and Ryan! I like the new name of your blog. I appreciate you letting us see your pictures. We saw Erin on Sun.and she died her hair brown. It makes her look more serious or professional. Maybe I should have told her that. It did look really good. Maybe she will read my comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails