Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weathermen are just educated guessors

So the weathermen were wrong. We got rain today but no snow. Which is good because we miss church, friends, and safe driving. Looks like as of now I can still start my job on Monday. We went out on our first house hunt with our realtor this morning. It would've been funner in nicer weather. We saw 3 homes and liked 1 of them, but we are still looking. I don't have much else to say but here is an adorable picture of my neices. So precious.

3 comments:

Mom I said...

Violet saw this picture on your blog and immediately ran to the bathroom to get the comb and mirror so she could do it to Hazel again. Good luck on the house hunting. And I'm glad you get to go to church again tomorrow. Love you guys.

kmom said...

Thanks for sharing the picture. They are very cute.

TLKOREGON said...

Those are a couple of cute girls! =) I hope they always get along this well. I hope you enjoy your new job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails