Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Smart Okies

Conversation with OGE customer service
Me: Hi I recently moved and was wanting the new account number, and also wondered if I have a bill to pay from the previous address because I did not receive one
OGE: Your new number is ****** and yes you do owe $60.30. It was due yesterday.
Me: Oh well I never got a bill for it so how do I know what I owe.
OGE: Well that's because you won't be billed until May 1
Me: So if I don't get the bill until May then do I not pay until then?
OGE: No it was due yesterday April 3
Me: Uh...ok

Does this make sense to anyone else? I did pay it but I don't know how since I'm not going to be billed for another month!

3 comments:

ktsdad said...

If these OGE employees move to TN, they will automatically be hired without an interview by TennCare!

Mom I said...

Sounds about par for utility company logic. Its the same here in Oregon (sorry to say). Can't wait to see you tonight. Have a safe flight. Love ya

April said...

I had the same problem in New York. They expect you to know that you owe them money even if it is their mistake for not sending out a bill. I am dealing with a situation right now and I have proof I do not owe anymore money, yet they insist I do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails