Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wedding Weekend!

This weekend was our college friend (and old neighbor) Tiffany's wedding. Weddings are always fun but even funner when you get to see your old college buddies. And we got see Ole Sal and her better half too! The wedding was beautiful and her dress was gorgeous! Here are some pics. The wonderful couple! Congrats Tiffany and Carey! Jonathan, Sally, and Us at the reception.


Don't worry the next post will show you the rest of our Oregon adventures. I thought I'd give you a little break.

P.S. 2 Hancock's stores are going out of business in OKC so if anyone wants cheap fabric at like 60% off you better hit it up! I know the one on Britton and the one on 23rd are having huge sales. I got some great stuff yesterday and am going back today! Anyone wanna help me sew curtains?

4 comments:

lor k said...

The wedding looks beautiful. Mom sews curtains!!! I am so jealous that she gets to see ya'll this weekend, and that ya'll are going to be in BRANSON! I wanna go.

Mathias & Craig Families said...

Wow, I wish I was there for that sale, of course I also wish I knew how to sew curtains! It seems like you've been to a whole lot of weddings lately. . . and usually the summertime is the busiest! I know I already said it, but it was such a blessing to get to see you guys! Love you bunches! ~Wendy.

lauren and brad said...

i'll help! :)

btw, i love when you wear orange! :) it's like the world's best color...

Sally said...

Yea! Jonathan and I both made the blog! It was great seeing you! Come visit soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails