Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Proof is in the pics

Here are the pics from the recent happenings I listed in the last post. And yes our sink is fixed!! Hooray! In case you forgot this is the before. I don't have anything against red but I wanted something more soothing.And here is the after. So much more calming. Thanks again Erin for helping paint. The new mirror. I love our bathroom!Our bedroom with all the curtains up...not homemade but the ones behind the bed were cut in 2 and have to be hemmed. The dining room with chandelier and home made curtains! (that still need to be hemmed) Here are Janine and I at her shower. Notice her cute shirt.

3 comments:

lauren and brad said...

sooooo beautiful!!! where did you get that wonderful mirror!

btw, i saw matty-tat-tat last night at Galileo's...

TLKOREGON said...

Love the bathroom. Much more spa like compared to the red. I love the curtains in both rooms too. What are you like an interior designer or something. =)

kmom said...

The dining room curtains look great! I like the bathroom too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails