Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You can't say no to that face.....

This precious pup showed up on our doorstep and wouldn't go away. He is malnourished, but he is the sweetest thing. Luckily Ryan wasn't home or he probably wouldn't have let me feed him, but I did and sat with him until church time. Luckily I have some wonderful animal lover friends who agreed to take care of him until he can find a home, since we have no dog food and if he stayed here I couldn't let him go. My heart went out to him but the common sense part of me knows I do not want a dog right now, but if you know of someone who would love this precious pup then let me know!! I think he would make a wonderful pet.

1 comment:

Kira said...

you should have kept him, no home is complete without a dog!!! I would love a dog, but I don't think i'm responsible enough to take care of a dog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails