Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Hazel!!


Today sweet Hazel turns one!! To see more adorable pics of her party check out her mama's blog. We get to see them next week! And my family tomorrow! I'm so excited :) Hopefully Wendy will post pics on her blog of the new Mathias addition. Ethne Louise was born yesterday and everyone is healthy. All these babies in the family live too far away from me!

In other news we got a trundle bed for the back bedroom. We won it in a silent auction. Also today marks day number 16 in the never ending monsoon mania in Oklahoma. We set a record yesterday so I thought it might stop but nope. And rain is forecasted for the next 7 days too. I like it though. Just not driving in it. We've had some really great thunder and beautiful rainbows.

3 comments:

Mom I said...

Aren't you the lucky ones. Its a beautiful bed. I told Ry that I've put my request in for a great thunder storm while we're there. Can we still bar-b-que in your back yard if its raining? Can't wait to see you next week. We'll be praying for you to have a safe trip to Tennesse. Love you guys.

lauren and brad said...

Wow! You got that room spic and span in a hurry! It sure didn't look like that when I was there last night :)...
It looks beautiful! As do all your neices and nephews!
I'll miss you while you are away. :(

Anonymous said...

Tell Hazel Happy Birthday! I cannot believe she is already turning one. Also congrats on the new little one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails