Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Nothing Gets By Us!

Except a fallen tree in our backyard. I just noticed it a moment ago while I was on the phone with a friend. We've been having a lot of storms here and it could've just happened last night, but truth be told it's been so rainy we haven't been hanging out in our backyard so who knows how long it's been there. It was one of the half dead trees that we were going to cut down but letting it fall was much easier! Now we just have to hack it up with a chainsaw. Luckily it fell in the middle of the yard so no damage was done to our garage or fence. We're such observant people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send some of that excitement my way. Not much really happens here in good ole Jackson, TN that is even worth talking about. Love ya guys and talk to you later. -April

Mom I said...

So glad it didn't do any damage. Is that a lilac tree back by the fence?

lauren and brad said...

haven't the storms been great! except for when they keep me up all night! :) i love the rain!

lizcannon said...

Wow, that's crazy! I'm glad you don't have a dog that it could have squished!

erin said...

Hey, you were on the phone with me! Haha, glad it didn't harm anything!

Related Posts with Thumbnails