Monday, July 02, 2007

A few fotos

I'll have more when we get back to OK but for now here are a few I needed to share. I went wedding dress shopping with one of my lifelong bff's Celeste. I can't show you pics of the ones she likes of course bc her future hubby might see but here we are before we left. And here are shots sent to me by Carrie of George in a tux for a wedding he was in. He already looks like a little preacher.And Nolan showing off his swollen bug bite arm. He is looking more and more like his big brother every day! You will have to check back maybe tomorrow for more family photos of our visit and of the family jewels....no really they are jewels from my grandmother. Have a happy week!!

2 comments:

lor k said...

Very cute boys! Can't wait to get the 4 kids together again, they are so fun to watch. Looking forward to pics of your trip home to TN. See you this weekend! =)

lauren and brad said...

i'm so glad you posted while you are gone! miss you friend...

Related Posts with Thumbnails