Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dance Prisoner Dance

Did anyone else see this on the CBS news last night? A prison in Manila teaches their 1500 plus inmates choreographed dances. Most participate except the elderly and sick. They have also done numbers to Queen and Sister Act hits. Two of the freed prisoners have now gone on to be professional dancers. And now for your viewing pleasure, Philipino Prisoners dancing to Thriller.....



And if you need to see more click here for sister act and here for Algorithm March and here for Radio Gaga. How can you not love the internet?

4 comments:

Walt & Saundra said...

This is hilarious, and awesome, and inspiring all at the same time! So, what are these guys in for...stealing from flower shops? Somehow I can't imagine our hardened criminals dancing like this...but you never know! :)
Peer pressure, baby!

ktsdad said...

OK, you've convinced me! When I turn to a life of crime, I'm moving to Manila in hopes of getting caught!

kira said...

I saw that & it made me think of our reuion version of the thriller dance

Mathias & Craig Families said...

You have got to be kidding me!!! I think the scariest part about the whole thing is the guy dressed like a girl. . that is a guy right? Cause if it was a girl first of all she'd have to be CRAZY to go in a room with all those criminal guys although I guess with as ugly as he/she was 'she' wouldn't have anything to worry about! Your blog continues to surprise! have to admit that ever since seeing 13 going on 30 I've wanted to learn the Thriller dance & do it with a bunch of my friends at a night club in the big apple. :) ~ Wendy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails