Monday, October 01, 2007

The "It's Fall Ya'll" Fashion Shoot

I do not want to be one of those people who dresses their dog in clothes, I just want to have a dog who doesn't make my legs bleed everytime she's happy to see me. Charlie has an issue with her nails (yes I cut them and even file them. They are just SHARP!)

So I thought if I ever saw dog shoes I would buy them. And Wal-mart happened to get some in. So cute. She doesn't really like them, but she did pose for a few pics in them. Hopefully she will adjust. But who cares, these cute photos were worth it :)

The other fall photos are of the autumn decor in the home. I would love to decorate the whole house for each season but that would get pricey and I have nowhere to store that much stuff. So I decided to decorate a trunk in our faux fireplace for each season. And Ryan even helped me while I sat in the floor at Garden Ridge and put it together. I'm proud of it.
Autumn is my favorite season!

5 comments:

kmom said...

What a cute idea for your fireplace. Charlie looks so cute in her warm boots. See you next week!

sus said...

what cute booties!!!

Tara Hobbs said...

Will you come decorate my house? The pictures of your house are always so cute!

lauren and brad said...

such a cute charles and a cute fireplace! love 'em...can't wait for thursday night!

lizcannon said...

holy crap, those are awesome!!! i think i have a post with schnooze in a santa costume that came with booties, she hated them....hope charlie keeps them on :) Cute trunk!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails