Thursday, October 25, 2007

Reasons to Love My Job

I am hoarse, tired, and sore form my 12.5 hour Wed. workday but that's ok, because for once I love my job. And who wouldn't with perks such as these..

Here are some of the tutoring kids who stay for games, dinner and Bible class. As you can see in the lower left corner, Charlie is their mascot. We had 30 in Bible class last night and I think 17 or more rode the bus.

Here is some of the art work adorning my office walls.

Here is the God / Barry Gibbs look alike.

They like to draw the ornate speaker covers during the sermon on Sunday morning.

This girl brings me a picture every Wed. along with a beanie baby. Anybody like beanie babies?

Children's Ministry wears Charlie out. She slept in my office for a good part of the day.

7 comments:

TLKOREGON said...

What a wonderful, fun, and fulfillng job! Charlie is getting big. Don't worry about yesterday, I was at work too, just not as busy. =) love ya.

leslie. said...

charlie IS totally growing up! what a doll. and did you ever see the barry gibb talk show episode on snl with justin timberlake and jimmy fallon? let me see if i can find it for you...wow, that took longer than i wanted it to! here you go.

lauren and brad said...

so cute! i am so happy you love your job. you are SO good at it! don't ya just love kiddos?!?!?

axle will draw you lots of pics too. :)

Mom I said...

Thats great that Charlie can go to work with you. She will be a great dog after getting socialized with all those kiddos.

Walt & Saundra said...

YEAHHH!!! A happy, fulfilling job! Those are few and far between. :) I'm so glad for you! And I'm so glad for those kiddos, who have you on their side!

leslie. said...

i just post-revisited to show jamie the barry drawing. At first, he thought it said, "Go!"

As in: "Go, Barry Gibb!"

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have a 3rd reader and that we can be frogs!!
Any job that you can take your dog to rocks!! I used to take Sam up to Sylvan and the kids loved it.
I used Stanley Steemer and that did pretty good with the carpet. They did put a huge scrape/mark on our doorway into our office that is pretty bad. I guess they hit it with their machine thingy. They tried to sale a million other things to me while they were here, so that was a tad bit annoying. The carpet looks way better!! I've used Sears before and will probably use them again instead of Stanley Steemer. They were a little cheaper and didn't put any marks on the woodwork.
Good to see you at the shower! I'm sure I'll see you again soon when the baby arrives.
mic

Related Posts with Thumbnails