Thursday, November 08, 2007

Cute even in costumes!

I know I haven't posted pics of the nieces and nephews in awhile, but they are still alive (although some are injured) and they are still adorable.....

Hazel is a fierce lion and Violet is the docile ladybug. I assume she has a flesh colored patch on her eye but it kinda looks like she doesn't have an eye at all.

Nolan is the farmer boy with facial hair and George is the ghost. He probably just had to wear that to hide all of his bruises that he gets from his mother. She also let's him play with knives that have resulted in this.....

Okay okay I'm sure it was an accident, but what a tough kiddo! He's going to be 4 in two weeks. I still can't believe how grown up they are all getting to be!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! Maddie really wanted to be a cheerleader, Emily a skeleton, and Gavin was a fireman. I tried for cute, but they wanted to choose themselves. What happened to George's arm? Poor thing I hope he is feeling better. -April

lauren and brad said...

katie! don't even tease carrie about that! :)
I am so proud of George! Getting stitches is very scary and he obviously is a brave little soul. They are all so darn cute!

Anonymous said...

How did he cut his hand? Ouch! They are adorable!
Micca

Related Posts with Thumbnails