Thursday, November 29, 2007

My new best friend!

We took dinner over to the Schatzels tonight, not to be nice friends, but to see baby Ben!!! I saw him the day he arrived and it's been a week and 3 days since then. I missed him, but his parents have done a wonderful job of posting pics on their blog so we can enjoy new pics of him everyday! He missed me too. I could just tell.

The highlights of our visit included Brad sticking his finger in Ben's diaper and pulling it out covered in poop. And I got to see how the whole cloth diaper things works. The ones they got are pretty simple.

And of course I got to hold him and tell him how much I love him and will spoil him. Look at that adorable outfit!

Did I mention Ryan held him too? Well more like he caught him when I threw him in his lap but it made for an adorable photo! Baby Ben is one lucky kidd. He has lots of friends and family to love on him and wonderful parents too!

2 comments:

Micca said...

So cute! Katie - You look like a natural holding him. HUMMM?
mic

lauren and brad said...

thanks again for the delicious dinner! if i get food everytime you come to see the baby ben, come on over every night! :) love you guys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails