Sunday, December 09, 2007

Baby It's Cold Outside!

We are cozy and iced in our home this lovely Sunday. Church was canceled, I've had a nice nap, and now I am about to get on with reading my latest book: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. That's the 2nd one. I am reading all 7 in a row for the first time. So far I love them! I've seen some of the movies and heard about a lot of people dying in the last one, but I've forgotten all of what I've seen and heard so don't give me any spoilers. I know you are proud Sally. It doesn't look like the weather will be letting up any so I better not read too fast because I don't have the third one yet. We have had 3 parties this weekend to attend and hopefully I'll have pics emailed to me later to show you. There is a 4th one tonight that sadly I might miss thanks to Old Man Winter. But maybe the roads will be slushy enough by then. We'll see!

1 comment:

Sally Pinon said...

Oh my gosh...I am so freaking excited you are finally reading them...You will have to let me know what you think....Also, books 1 and 2 are the least exciting so I cannot wait for you to get to 3!!!

Also...sucks about your door. I was sad for you. I'm glad to hear nothing was taken though.

Miss you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails