Sunday, December 02, 2007

Birthday Weekend

Ryan surprised me for my birthday and planned a weekend getaway. I didn't know where we were going until we got there! We went to a lovely bed-n-breakfast called the Shiloh Morning Inn outside of Ardmore for two nights. I would highly recommend this place. The owners were so nice and hospitable and made a delicious 3 course gourmet breakfast. The first morning we had banana cream stuffed french toast with a caramel sauce and the second morning we had chicken crepes with a cherry cheese sauce. Mmmm! The Inn is located in the country on 73 acres and we enjoyed the view from our balcony. In the daytime we antique shopped and ate at restaurants. Last night we went and saw the Festival of Lights. I also got lots of phone calls, emails, and cards in the mail giving me many happy birthdays wishes. It was a great 25th! Thank you to all my friends and family and especially to Ryan! Here is a slideshow for your viewing pleasure.


4 comments:

lizcannon said...

happy birthday!

Walt & Saundra said...

Happy B-day Katie!! Ryan did a great job! :)

I've posted a mini-update for you. I'll post pics soon...we've been in Kansas with the fam for a week!

Friend said...

Happy Birthday

lauren and brad said...

oh he did so good! way to go ry!!!!

happy birthday kate! your new best friend miss you...

Related Posts with Thumbnails