Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!!


The whole family was together and we got a picture with all of us thanks to Jonathan!

We ate too much and laughed too much and the day was ended with a traditional trip to Waffle House. See below if you don't understand this.

I've heard from a few people that they have received their Xmas cards so don't lose hope...they are on the way!

I even made an astounding prediction a year ago that a certain cousin of Ryan's would announce she is pregnant this year, only because for the past 3 years someone in his family has announced they were pregnant at Xmas. Well I knew it wasn't me, so it had to be her, and I was right! I don't know if it's public knowledge so I'll just say Congratulations!! Thanks for putting the pressure on us for next year!

I'll post more pictures and stories later. I hope you all had a blessed day with family or ones you love!



*The Waffle House tradition started because we always traveled to Michigan by car on Xmas day to see my mom's family and nothing is open on Xmas so we always ate at Waffle House.

4 comments:

The McDowells said...

Great picture! Glad you guys had a good holiday, Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear you all had a great Christmas!! Family is looking very well as always.

It's funny you are talking about predictions. I had this thought about 4 months ago that you were going to have a baby in 2009. Not making you guys rush into the baby-making, but we shall see. Have a good one. -April

Miranda said...

Glad that you had a great Christmas! Love the family picture! Ummm...whose pregnant??

Walt & Saundra said...

The jury is still undecided on baby Traywick's vaccinations. We're not letting them give her the Hepatitis vaccine at birth (babies have died after getting it, and it's not needed unless the mom has Hepatitis.) As for the other ones, I'll probably space them out more (give one or two at a time rather than three or four) and research them as we go. With Walt working at a hospital, I feel a little more "exposed."

Related Posts with Thumbnails