Thursday, December 20, 2007

We're Home!!!

Our power came back on late Tuesday night but since the house was still cold and I was already half asleep when our neighbor called, last night was our first night back at home. It was wonderful! Poor Charlie is a little confused though. She has enjoyed all the attention from our host and hostess and she really enjoyed coming to work with me or going to Shannon's every day to play with Lucy. Now she is home alone but I'm pretty sure she needs the rest. Now that our lives are normal again I have to finish Xmas shopping!

P.S. Head over to the Schatzel blog to see better pics of what the ice storm looked like.

2 comments:

Young Fam said...

Hey I'm glad you liked Ben's pictures....it was a little more difficult to do then I think we expected, but overall I thought there were some real sweet ones. Cooper's a silly boy, but he's getting in position to come so that was good news! Oh and Brooke is engaged, just passing along!

kmom said...

Lauren's pictures and commentary were excellent. She could be a news reporter.

Related Posts with Thumbnails