Monday, January 28, 2008

Conference Pics

Here is a smattering of some highlights of the trip......

This is a view of just part of the Coronado Springs Resort where the convention was held and where we stayed. We definitely got exercise walking all over the place.
And here is one of the cool pools. We didn't ever have time to go swimming in it but we did eat our lunch beside it on the last day.

And we didn't have time to lay in these hammocks that were all over the resort but they were tempting. :)
The first day there we did have some down time so we headed to Disney's Hollywood Studios (formerly known as MGM Studios) for fun on the Tower of Terror and the spectacular evening laser and fireworks show of Fantasmic!
Made completely out of legos, this dragon is outside the lego store in Downtown Disney. Also at Downtown Disney is another Disney great invention called the Bibbity Boppity Boutique where girls get their hair and makeup done like a princess for a week's worth of their parent's wages. Still super cute though.
Here is the lego family on vacation. I love legos.

This is the Watoto Children's Choir. They sang at one of the general sessions and are so cute! They are from a Christian children's home in Uganda where kids are sent after their parents die from AIDS. Their smiles are contagious.

So I don't really have any pics of me and Jennifer or of what we spent most of our time doing....mainly because pictures of speakers and workshops and resources aren't that fun to see. But we had a fun time and I have almost recovered. Yesterday we took some kids to go see the new Veggietales movie. That was probably not a smart idea since I was worn out and sick but I had fun and so did they so it's all good. But now I must go catch up on some more LOST episodes with Ryan. Season 1 is almost done!!

3 comments:

kmom said...

I enjoyed learning about your trip. Sounds like it was worthwhile going.

lizcannon said...

Those lego people are amazing!

Walt & Saundra said...

I love Legos too!! I wonder if they did a study on designers how many of them would be Lego afficionados.

And I love her lips too. :) Hannah's, that is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails