Sunday, February 10, 2008

Best New Snack

After you read this, go to your local grocer, buy these, eat them, and smile. I can only vouch for the honey butter ones; they are delicious. A perfect combo of sweet and salty. If they are not at your local grocer, tell the manager to get them. Then go to your local Wal-mart and buy them. There is also vanilla, pizza, and wheat. I have not tried these yet, because I am too much in love with honey butter. Speaking of love, I smell delicious lime chicken cooking in the kitchen which means lunch is almost ready. How did I get so lucky to have a husband who not only makes up edible recipes out of no where, but that actually taste good too! Why learn to be domestic when he is so good at it?

6 comments:

Leslie said...

they remind me of a snack i partook in waaay too often as a kid. have you tried pocky sticks? They still make tons of variety of sweet and savory ones (called Pretz) and are pretty yum! Odd flavors, I think, but I totally liked the Beer one when I was 12. Great job, mom. :) Anyway,

Blair & Rachel said...

The pizza flavor is really good too, I eat them with my sandwiches instead of regular chips.

Krista said...

Yum...I'll have to give these a try. I usually keep some kind of crackers in my desk drawer at work for days I need a snack.

I didn't realize that Ryan is domestic. How lucky for you!

Kira said...

It's a good thing that he cooks - one of you needs to. And he cooks CHICKEN!

lizcannon said...

i bought some today on your advice, but forgot i got them til now... i will go try them

kmom said...

Did you both like that lime chicken?

Related Posts with Thumbnails