Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear Joe,

I have not met you yet but you seem like an ok guy. This is what I know about you: you're dating my sister, you appraise houses, you have family in Corinth, you go to church, you have a grandparent in a nursing home too, you kept my sister company during a tornado and you look like this....

And that is about it. And unless you are holding a gun to my sister's back in this picture it looks like she might actually enjoy being in your company. I have a feeling if she's mentioned me by now, she has mentioned my blog. And I know you have probably been reading it since it's the most popular one on the net and you were hoping I'd reveal some juicy secret about her. Well sadly she really is as smart and pretty and rich as you think so their aren't really any secrets for me to share except that I can beat her really good at Boggle, Nertz, and Dr. Mario and she used to be pretty bossy until I got bigger than her and could beat her up. So anyway until I meet you probably in June just kept being nice to her, keep appraising houses and keep going to church.
Sincerely,
KT

P.S. And if you are reading this (and I know you are) please answer the following: Do you believe in dinosaurs? What is your favorite brand of peanut butter? Can you cook? Do you have OCD tendencies? Please keep in mind your answers may be critical in continuing your relationship with the above mentioned sister.

9 comments:

Kira said...

Joe - KT saying she is big enough to beat up her sister is not saying much so don't be scared.

Walt & Saundra said...

Good sister protection stuff here!

lizcannon said...

katie, you are freaking awesome. PS: those pringles stix will be the end of me. I could eat 80 packs at once. Why did you tell me about them.

Anonymous said...

Dinosaurs....yeah, i saw one once

Peanut Butter...Jiffy

Cook...sure, i can program a microwave

OCD tendencies...nope

ktsdad said...

JIF Peanut Butter!!!

Oh no, the relationship is doomed!

Anonymous said...

my answer about the peanut butter was bothering me... i just figured out why - there's no such brand as Jiffy, I buy Skippy - i knew it was something with a "y" - I'm sorry for any confusion or emotional scarring this may have caused you or your readers.
Joe

Anonymous said...

Oh my,Oh my, Oh my!!! There is a Jif brand peanut butter, but Peter Pan is the only one delicious enough for my family. Maybe Joe will convert. Kmom

Miranda said...

This is great! Love it! And good 'little' sister protection! Sometimes we 'older' sisters need it! But he seems like a nice guy!
:0)

nertzfan said...

Hi , I found your blog by searching for "Nertz" online. It is cool to see others that know the game. I hope you don't mind but I just wanted to let you know about playnertz.com. It has got a bunch of Nertz information there as well as videos and online Nertz games. Feel free to check it out. Also you and your friends/family are welcome to join fellow Nertz players in The National Nertz Association while you are there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails