Saturday, February 16, 2008

Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold

This is Charlie's new silver friend, Luke. He is our neighbor's boxer pup and they have just gotten to where they can play unsupervised. I just throw Charlie in their backyard and pick her up a few hours later. So far she hasn't found her way into their kitchen via their doggie door but I'm sure one day she will. Lucy is still her number one gold friend though. She has a thing for boxers.

This is my new silver friend Ben. We've been buds for about 3 months now and I'm trying to get him to lighten up, but he is a pretty serious kid. We pretty much have a standing date on Friday, my day off. I also get to spend time with his mom, my gold friend Lo. You should check out their blog to see just how serious he can be. Yesterday the three of us went galavanting to Taco Bell, Blue 7, Canterbury Imports, Steinmart, Starbucks, the post office, church, and the cleaners. Our favorite activities mainly consist of diaper changing and cuddling. But he's ok with that.

In other RK news, we have caught up to this season of LOST so now we have to suffer along with the rest of the world and wait a whole week in between episodes. It's not as fun anymore.

1 comment:

trish said...

i think ben is serious about shopping and he's just trying to learn from you girls :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails