Friday, February 01, 2008

Phew...I got tagged just in the nick of time

Just when I thought I had run out of things to blog about, I got tagged. I'll cut the rules short and I'll do two items listed:

Share 5 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog or Share the 5 top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
  1. I don't believe in dinosaurs, but I do believe in ghosts
  2. I used to keep my money in an empty Kleenex box...until I went to college
  3. I believe I killed the oldest lady in the world because the day I read about her in the Guinness book of world records, I thought to myself that she had just died and the next day it was in the paper. I'm sorry French Lady. It's my fault you didn't make it to 123.
  4. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are my favorite food in the world
  5. I'm the best Boggle player I know
  1. Hawaii (haven't seen)
  2. Edinburgh (have seen on a mission trip in college)
  3. Italy (haven't seen but I will in May!)
  4. Grand Canyon (haven't seen)
  5. Maine (haven't seen)
I tag Lo, Liz, Laura, Saundra, and Michelle.

Here's a random cute photo of my nieces that I stole from Laura's blog. I get to see them and my nephews in a few weeks!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ghosts!!! Katie, we need to talk. Love ya though. Mom I

kmom said...

Dinosaurs are just lizards. The dinosaur lizards were killed in the flood or became extinct like some other things did. There are still lizards today. Maybe God just put those fossil bones in the ground to see what people would think.

Related Posts with Thumbnails