Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy House Anniversary!!

Yesterday was exactly one year since we bought our house and today is the anniversary of when we moved in! I can't believe it's been a whole year....and we still haven't done all the home projects I wanted to do by now!! I'm sure I'll be saying that years from now when we are putting it on the market. Here was the house then......

And here it was last summer......(I put that up because that's when things were green and pretty.)To celebrate we bought a fire pit and some outside lights for the patio. We sat around it and burned debris from fallen trees and then Allison paid us a surprise visit.

I really thought no one would remember but us, but we have gotten three happy anniversary cards in the mail! One from my parents, our realtor, and our mortgage company.

Yesterday was also Violet's 3rd birthday!! I will have to do her a slideshow like George's when I'm not already running late for work. Hope you all wore green today!!

1 comment:

Krista said...

Happy house-iversary! I love your back patio! It looks great and the weather's been nice enough to actually go outside and enjoy it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails