Thursday, March 13, 2008

It feels like Spring!!!

And I love it!! We are ready to buy a firepit, work in the yard, play with Charlie, grill out and entertain our friends! I really hope this doesn't go away. No more snow!!

For those of you who didn't see this on dooce already, you must go to your store and see if they have it...especially if you love tagalongs. I found it at our local grocer and it is sooo good!! Too bad it's for a limited time only. I think they might have other girl scout flavors too.

2 comments:

Blair & Rachel said...

How do you know Carly Harris? She requested to be a friend on Facebook and she's from OC but she only sort of looks familiar and I saw that you guys are friends too. Should I know her? Apparently a girl I work with went to highschool with her. I feel so out of it....

kmom said...

If you get a firepit, can we roast marshmellows when I come?

Related Posts with Thumbnails