Monday, April 14, 2008

Mini Things...but not mousse

This weekend I worked really hard on our itinerary for the cruise. We aren't paying the ridiculous excursion prices, we are figuring it out on our own....well with the help of Rick Steve's and VirtualTourist.com. Anyway with all of that on my mind I was at Target and decided to browse the travel item aisle. I got so excited when I saw all the varieties of mini shampoos, deodorants, soaps, and lotions. I think I bought almost every one. Does anyone else get excited about weird things like this? I feel the same way about office supplies (post it notes, sharpies, pencil holders). Anyway the only thing I am bummed about is I cannot find 3 oz. hair mousse anywhere. Not even online! So does anyone know of any out there? I'm also in need of a travel hair dryer if anyone has one I can borrow. I am determined to only pack carry-on baggage on the way there. It would just be devastating if our luggage was lost and then we boarded a cruise ship and who knows when we would get it.

4 comments:

The McDowells said...

The cruises we went on had a hair dryer in our bathroom, so check with your cruise line, I bet they already have one.

lizcannon said...

ditto on the dryer. also, yes i am in LOVE with those mini things. they even came with a mini first aid kit (for the nurse in me). I of course added a few things to it :). But i definately used those small packs of face wipes. also you could put meds (tylenol/advil/benadryl in an altoids tin. another good tip we got from aunt judy (lo's momma) is to bring a clear plastic over the door shoe holder. it's really handy for putting up all your toiletries and small things (bathing suits, glasses, razors) in the bathroom. you can see them all. plus there is hardly any counter space AND sometimes the boats rocks a bit and you don't want stuff flying off the counter. woo hoo have fun!

lauren and brad said...

yes. i am obsessed with mini things. and office supplies. we are too much alike. we will talk advice on friday. i have to read my journals...bad bad memory. :)

Anonymous said...

Hello...just randomly found your blog, but wanted to let you know that Wal-mart has mini-mousse! Hope you find it ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails