Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Right Stuff

If you didn't believe Laura's post a few weeks ago the rumor is true and you can read about it here, here, or here. It will be interesting to see how they sound. I too was a crazed pre-pubescent fan. My fav was Jordan and I rocked the 6 inch button with his face on my jean jacket with pride. My sister and I had so many posters on our walls we refused to undress in our room bc it felt like they were all watching us. Looking back at YouTube videos though.......not so talented (and a lot more pelvis thrusting than I remember). Guess we will find out in a few weeks what 14 years of hiatus can do for your career! They got a spot next to Miley Cyrus so they are off to a great start already! Here's a flashback for you......



Who was your favorite "new kid"?

9 comments:

Miranda said...

SOOO Excited! I'm going to try to make it to NY to the concert! I'm crazy but I always wanted to go to a concert...
My fav....Jon and Donny (the goody goody and the bad boy..go figure)

Carrie M said...

Your room sounds a lot like mine and laura's room. We even had posters on the ceiling! My fav was Jordan, but watching the video just now I can't remember why.

TLKOREGON said...

I started off with Donny. But through the years switched to Joey. They have all grown up pretty well, except Jordan. He actually looks older! I have heard little snipits of a new song, and it actually sounds pretty good. CHeck out their website NKOTB.com. Yes, I have signed up to recieve new information on a regular basis! Old habits die hard!!!

Becky Thomas said...

I don't seem to remember them looking so young, but I guess I looked that young back then too. I've really grown to like Donnie as an actor so I'm somewhat surprised he's going back to the group, he seems so mature now!?!? Laura I love that you are signed up their fan club!

lizcannon said...

joey of course (he was closest to my age... what was i like 9?). anyways i also was like 10 ft away from him when i went to see Wicked.... he was totally in it!

The McDowells said...

I never had posters or stuff like that, but I went to a NKOTB concert when I was a kid. One guy (I forget which one) wasn't performing that night because someone threw a stuffed animal at him the night before.

Anonymous said...

Definetly Joey was my favorite. This song you picked was my absolute favorite!! It will be odd to see how they manage after all these years and grown up voices. -April

Kira said...

I LOVED Jordan.

Nicole Elerson said...

Joey, Jon, Jordan, Donny, and Danny in that order.

Related Posts with Thumbnails