Friday, April 25, 2008

Step Aside Leslie

Leslie is a blog friend through Lo and she is about the craftiest person in the world (just check out her blog), who I think should start her own etsy site.....or at least have a craft show on local TV station. I channeled her craftiness these past 2 weeks while I worked on this.....Yep I made a quilt. A surprise quilt actually since it was for Ryan's grandparents 60th anniversary party...thus the family photos adorning it. I'd never made one before but it was actually fun and not that hard. I did have lots of help from Shannon, so I can't take all the credit for it. But I do think this counts in making myself more domestic right?

More to come from the 60th later.......

5 comments:

Miranda said...

WOW!! That is soooo wonderful! I love it! Great job!

Leslie said...

what are you even talking about, crazy girl?! that is SO outside of my realm of possibility (but the title sure cracked me up)! how wonderful of you to put that together; they're gonna LOVE it!

Becky Thomas said...

Now that is impressive! I've always been pretty intimidated by quilting - my grandma has made probably a thousand and I know I should learn, but I just haven't yet. Maybe you'll be my inspiration to learn . . . maybe!

lauren and brad said...

I've seen it in person y'all, and it is AMAZING!

Kate, your grandparents (in-law) are going to LOVE it!

You are a sweeeeeeeet girl for channeling your creativity into something so fantastic!

Walt & Saundra said...

So pretty! You inspire me! ps...way better than any Chateau Collection!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails