Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Watch Out Linda Cavanaugh

I'd like to give a shout out to my friends at Channel 4 News in OKC. My friend Chellie works there as a morning reporter. She showed some peeps at work the lovely possum on the blog and they wanted to shoot it for the news. Yes, you read that statement correctly. I don't know if I should feel proud of the blog or sad that a dead possum hanging in a tree is news for OKC. She called me and asked where it was because they were driving around trying to find it, and I had to inform her it had been taken down. Don't you worry though Channel 4....I'll be on the lookout for more newsworthy posts. Hopefully they won't consist of roadkill in trees though.

1 comment:

lauren and brad said...

that is soooo funny and yet, so depressing. i could totally see it on the evening news though. ok news is pretty lame-o. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails