Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Glimpse

I know you all want to see photos but I just haven't had the time to upload all 500 on Flickr yet but I'll show you some of my favs........Here we are with our luggage for 10 days at the airport. Lo dropped us off. It was hard for Ben to say goodbye, but I was excited anyway!Sagrada Familia by Gaudi in Barcelona was by far my favorite site....and it's not even finished! We got lots of good pics from here but I'll just post a few for now. stained glass at Sagrada. they were having church while hundreds of tourists were there. crazy.Looking down the middle of the spire as we climb the 300 steps down.Us on top of a spire at Sagrada with a view of Barcelona.Here we are enjoying our day at sea by spending time poolside.A view of M'dina, the silent city in Malta. The gruesome dungeon pics of severed heads and mutilated breasts will come later. A big house in Pompeii. It rained most of the time we were there.St. Peter's Basilica was truly amazing. And we got to see some Catholic parade of cardinals while we were there. Lots of pics of Rome. It rained this day too. More to come later.Yes we took the usual funny photos but those will all be on Flickr later. We did not climb the tower.The cute cute cute little town Villefranche Sur Mer in France. I pretty much want to move there. It rained this day too.A beautiful scene in Park Guell by Antonio Gaudi. It mostly poured the whole time we were here hence the water drop on the camera lens.This is Casa Battlo in Barcelona by Antonio Gaudi. And that is all for now. When I upload them on Flickr I will give better descriptions and stories.

8 comments:

ktsdad said...

Hey, Toots!
Thanks for the preview! I've been anxiously awaiting the narrative!
Love ya'

Leslie said...

yay! you're back! doesn't the first gaudi building look like a dripping sand castle (ever make one of those)? what does ryan's shirt say? LOVE the preview and the posts while you were gone!

welcome back, world travelers.

Miranda said...

SOOO cool! Can't wait to see the rest! I'm glad that you had a great time!

lizcannon said...

despite the rain, it looks like yall had sooo much fun!!!! I am excited to see the pics when we get back! you are cooler than i am .... setting up the postings while you were gone...
i'll do it all when we're back!
cool pics so far!

kmom said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics and reading more info. Did you have a good umbrella? Sorry I forgot to tell you to take rain parkas. Love ya!

The McDowells said...

Looks like a great trip and that you got some great pictures!

lauren and brad said...

not to make your other readers jealous that i've already seen all 500 photos...i won't mention that you did a great job on your selection for the preview. :)

Lane Adair said...

how fun! it was great seeing you at ben's dedication.

Related Posts with Thumbnails