Saturday, May 03, 2008

I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?

Anybody notice anything peculiar about this picture:If you answered that it looks like the row of cookies closest to the edge of the counter has been half eaten you would be correct! And I bet you can guess who the culprit is. I've made no bakes about 50 times and Charlie has never done this. Lesson learned and she will not be allowed in the house next time they are made. I called the vet fearing she would die but they said she might just have an upset stomach tonight other than that don't worry. And yes she got a spanking for this as well. First cook books, now cookies, I see a theme.....

6 comments:

Blair & Rachel said...

http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpapers/ Here is where I got the picture on to the top of my blog. They are free and some are really cool.

Blair's dog Duke did the same thing, they fixed the problem by putting chili powder up on the countertop and once he sniffed it, he never got up there again. And it's been 10 years...

Leslie said...

oh. dear! i stared and stared and stared and didn't see it for a long time. but then it came to me, kind of like those pictures of dots @ the mall that you stared at until 3 sailboats appeared?

oh charlie.

ktsdad said...

I'm thinking Charlie has entered those rebellious teen-age years!

Anonymous said...

Dogs live in the moment, so unless you spank them at the moment of misbehavior, they most likely have no idea what they did wrong. Good luck dog parenting! I would have freaked out because of her eating so much chocolate!

kmom said...

oops, I forgot to put my name above. Kmom.

Becky Thomas said...

I like that she was smart enough to go down the row and eat half of each one! Animals are so much fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails