Monday, June 23, 2008

Going Bananas!

Literally. My plane landed at 3:30. I was home by 4ish and was at OC by 5:15ish for Camp Impact this week with 300 3rd-5th graders. I haven't even looked over my lesson. My intern was so great and decorated my room for me but then freshmen orientators took it all down and didn't put it back up so I had to redo it all tonight. I'm sleeping in a dorm room with luggage spread out on the floor and a bag of dog poop on the counter and I desperately need to read over my lesson that I am presenting 6 times this week. And come up with a devo lesson for Tuesday night. I don't think I'll be getting much sleep. The theme for Camp this week is Go Bananas! I'll explain it better later, but it won't make much more sense then either.

4 comments:

Young Fam said...

Hey call me at night if you have free time and Cooper and I will come visit!

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safe. I'm sure Ry misses you. Hope the camp experience is good though I know you will be exhausted. Mom I

Becky Welch said...

Best of luck! You will be great!

Leslie said...

so, i'm v.confused about what this camp impact is all about and WHY did you have poop in your room??

Related Posts with Thumbnails