Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Thanks for all of the prayers and sweet comments. The service was yesteday and it was good to see family and friends. Today was a one of a kind day because I have never spent Father's day with BOTH of my grandad's AND my dad. We celebrated by going to church and eating lots of food.
Here we are looking spiffy in the back yard.
Pop and the loveliest grandaughters a man could have.
And here are Amy and I with our sweet grandparents who drove all the way from Michigan to be with us. They were able to pick me up from the Nashville airport on their way down to Henderson.
P.S. I have met Joe. More on this after I have completed my evaluation.

1 comment:

Walt & Saundra said...

I'm sorry about your Grandma, but I'm so glad that you know you will see her again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails