Saturday, June 07, 2008

Rest in Peace Seymour

Seymour passed away today in the arms of my sister. He hasn't been doing well for the past week or so and they talked about putting him down, but he died of old age before they had to do that. He was 13 years old and lived a long and happy life in Henderson. He will be missed but now he is in doggie heaven with his mother WeeWee. I love you Seymour. Thanks for being my dog and taking care of my parents when I moved away. Here is a small photo tribute to him.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

oh honey, i'm so sorry.

lauren and brad said...

such a cute pup. i'm so sad for you.

amanda said...

I think he was a very lucky pup to be part of your family for so many years - to be old and blind and still want to stick around for the good life he had. I feel for you, losing a pet is so rough.

Miranda said...

I'm so sorry for your families loss...I know it is hard to lose a family member like that...but just remember they will be waiting for you at the rainbow bridge! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails