Monday, June 30, 2008

She peed the bed

Last night Charlie and I were watching The Office on my laptop in my bed and we fell asleep. I woke up circa 12:30am and realized my arm was in something wet. I thought it was her drool but as I awoke more I realized the spot was much larger. And she was just laying there asleep. So of course I smelled it, and to my horror it was not just a REALLY large puddle of drool. Then I started screaming for Ryan. I do not know how this happened. She has never peed in her bed or even in her crate as a puppy. Ryan thinks she was scared by an alarm in the show and just must've done it in her sleep and not realized it. Either way it was not cool. Then we had to strip the bed to wash the sheets in the middle of the night. Do they make night time huggies for dogs? I promise next post will be pics from TN and or camp.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

oh. god. gross. poor charlie.

Krista said...

That's disgusting! Several years ago when I was home for the summer from college I was taking care of a friends pug dog while they were out of the country on a campaign. One night the dog was sleeping in bed with me and when I woke up the next morning I realized it had gone into heat sometime during the night. UGH! I was mortified and that dog had to live in diapers after that.

Young Fam said...

They can wear diapers, Leslie and David's dog wore one for a while.

ktsdad said...

That's the way it is with one year olds - they're either peeing, pooping or spitting up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails