Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Go Bananas!

Ok so here are the highlights in pics from Camp Impact. It's a church camp held at Oklahoma Christian University for kids ages 3rd-5th grades and Mayfair brought 9 kids with us. My intern Laura was a counselor and I was a staff member and teacher. The them was Go Bananas! and was a bit vague but the curriculum was about sharing your spiritual gifts to serve others. My class craft was shrinky dink necklaces and tattoos. (and the dog poop referred to in an earlier post was part of an object lesson in my class). The other highlights of camp featured in here are the trip to the bowling alley, summer singers concert, and a trip to Pump It Up. I had an awesome time but realized how old I was when I wanted to die of exhaustion when the week was over.And now for your viewing pleasure.....

1 comment:

Walt & Saundra said...

I'm so happy for you and your fulfilling, good, God honoring, happy, fun loving job!
I loved summer camp! I'm sure you were the object of many little boys crushes. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails