Monday, July 21, 2008

VBS.....Bring It!!!

Mayfair's VBS starts tonight! It's choc full of drama and mystery as we try to solve the case of Miss Sing and learn about the motives (or spiritual gifts) of the others who last saw her. It's for ages 3yrs-5th grade from 6:30-8:30pm Monday-Friday and on Saturday they perform a skit for the parents and then we have a free hot dog cookout and Summer Singers concert in our church park. Even if you don't come to VBS you should come see the kids and the concert on Saturday! I'll try to post this week but I might be a tad busy :)

3 comments:

ktsdad said...

If my daughter is in charge, I know it will be awesome!

The McDowells said...

Hope you have lots of good helpers, I am sure you put in a bunch of work!

kmom said...

Sounds very interesting for all and fun, fun, fun!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails