Thursday, September 25, 2008

In the words of Natalie Imbruglia....

"Nothing's fine I'm torn." I'm torn between Grey's Anatomy and The Office which both premiere tonight!! Yea!!!! We don't have DVR but we do have a VCR..... if any of you remember what that is. Since they aren't posted online until the next day I don't think I can be that patient yet, so we will most likley tape one and watch the other. And when I say "we" I mean Ryan will watch the office with me and I will watch Grey's alone and be on pins and needles bc you know it's Derek on the stretcher that's all bleedy while Meredith is screaming "NOOOOOO!" in the preview. I think we all called that accident waiting to happen when he left Meredith standing there with all those candles burning at the end of last season. 8pm can't get here fast enough!!

P.S. For those wondering the first day of tutoring was FANTASTIC! The new format was so much smoother and even though it was a 13 hour day for me I had fun! :)

1 comment:

kmom said...

Tonight Survivor starts again. So I will probably be watching it. 7 to 9.

Related Posts with Thumbnails