Monday, September 29, 2008

The "It's Fall Ya'll" Photo Shoot: 2008

So here comes a crazy dog lady post. I did one of these last year when I got Charlie shoes for her awful nails. Well this year I was going to get her a costume so she could match Lucy the pumpkin for Halloween, but instead I had to get her this sweater. I have said before that I am not a dog clothes person but honestly this sweater was so cute I would've bought a matching one for me if they'd had one. And for her costume she got a mullet wig.....it's fitting if you remember Mullet Troll Palin from a few posts ago. Without further adieu......

6 comments:

Erica said...

It looks like she doesn't mind dressing up. I don't understand. Anyways, she is cute. --FATSO

ktsdad said...

Ok, so you have to e-mail the granddad the first pix so I can replace the office granddog pix!!!
Charlie is too patient!

Anonymous said...

Katie Katie Katie. How dare you subject my granddog to such humiliation. The sweater is cute, but the mullet---oh my! Love Mom I

kmom said...

Charlie looks so happy wearing that wig! Obviously she hasn't looked at herself in the mirror. Without the wig, she looks cute in her sweater outfit.

Line said...

Haha, she looks adorable :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the sweater. Also, I have a book recommendation. The Wednesday Letters by Jason F. Wright. I think you would like it. Love you! Celeste

Related Posts with Thumbnails